We have been working hard during the last years to build a new Soil Data Management program. The program is called "Soil Data Solution". Here are several features of the new software program:
* User friendly interface - can be customized.
* Projects, boreholes and soils are well organized in a soil database
* Allow store soil database for multi projects in one database
* Allow abstract soil database for slected projects or boreholes. This great feature allows engineers to communicate more effective at a long distance.
* Allow insert different soil database into the current database
* Can open other soil database software files
* Map is integrated for each project. Data is compressed that allow an easier transmission between computers or through internet.
* Automatic generate contours or surfaces based on the available data from boreholes
* Easy to define and generate cross-sections
* Borehole location along with detailed profile - can be customized.
* Storage of soil properties: volume-mass, texture, shear strength, volume change
* Soil test integrated (in advanced version)
Attachments are some screenshots of the program. We are very happy to hear advices and recommendations from other members.
Your opinions are welcome! Thank you very much.